February 19, 2010

The View Sweepstakes


I've been watching The View since it first aired more than 12 years ago. The View has been a hit from the beginning. A group of women all from different generations, different backgrounds and with different views discussing politics, pop culture, news and celebrity gossip. Back in my office job days, my sister and I would record it, mostly to watch Hot Topics, so we could be witness to Elizabeth Hasselbeck and scream at the tv that she certainly wasn't representing our view. We still call each other to discuss and shake our heads about Hot Topics.

The conflicts and controversies just make The View all the more exciting and interesting.

So I'm honored and pleased to announce that I am an official The View Brand Ambassador. Which means I get to share all kinds of inside info about what's coming up and the latest happenings on everyone's favorite daytime talk show.

My first order of business is to tell you about the The View sweepstakes. One lucky winner will be chosen at random to receive a trip to New York City to watch a taping of The View. You only have until February 28th, so go enter today!





“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment