May 27, 2009

Vroom Your Room

When the Vroom arrived it sat unopened on my front porch for longer than I should admit. I knew it required installation and Nick isn't known for being handy and I can't put anything together without a lot of cursing and without causing injury. So on the porch it sat and sat...

Finally, on a chilly Saturday morning I opened the box and installed it under my kitchen sink in less than 30 minutes. No swearing and I didn't hurt myself. It was easy as pie, but I will say that the pictures on the black and white instructions were not so helpful. I like and need large colorful illustrations that leave nothing to the imagination. (The instructions sucked, but not in a good way.)

With the Vroom properly installed I sat and waited for a mess.

None came.

I don't own any kind of vacuum, so I thought perhaps I was missing some obvious vacuum cleaner moments, but then one day Henry dropped an open box of Cheerios on the floor and there it was! A Vroom Moment! I pulled out the hose and sucked every last Cheerio up off the floor in a matter of seconds and I was sold.

My Vroom also came out for a quick clean-up during a baby shower I hosted, impressing my lady friends (and scaring one small child). Now I use my Vroom whenever I can. Even if I have to spill something on purpose.

This is not actually me,
but isn't that a lovely green shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment